Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, 2009 is on it's way out. It was a pretty great year I think. Well, for me anyways. I found out Grayson was coming, I turned 26, Claire turned 1, Ethan turned 7, David turned 27, I had Grayson..Eventful. Very eventful.

Well, January wasn't eventful. It all turned eventful in February when that pregnancy test turned positive. I've been excited and sleep deprived ever since. Ahhh..Motherhood.

So, in 2010, I have one resolution, and one resolution only, and that is to take more pictures. One way to do that that I know I will follow, is to take part in Project 365. One picture, everyday, for a year. If you want to learn more, I came across it through Nicolasa at Low Expectations here at Photojojo, so if you want to know more, check out Photojojo.

I'm setting up a completely different blog for this project, just to post my one photo a day, so if you'd like to follow it, I'll be posting the link tomorrow, as well as my first photo. If you are going to take part in Project 365, let me know, and I'll follow along with you. It'll be fun. You know you want to do it. The photo can be of anything. I'm actually excited to get started.

Anywho, I'm off to watch movies with Ethan. He's decided that he wants to see what New Year is all about, and David and I have decided that he's old enough to try and stay up. This should be interesting. Happy New Year everyone! See you in 2010!

3 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

I am loving this idea. I just got a camera for Christmas, so this would be a perfect opportunity for me to use it.....a lot! :) The only drawback is that I recently found out that someone has found my blog who I wouldn't necessarily want to see pictures of my life.....so I don't know that I feel comfortable at this point with posting pics (specifically of my daughter, if she wasn't in the pics it would be okay.....I have posted pics of her in the past...back when my blog was more anonymous, but now I am just not sure)

Whatever I decide.....I definitely want to follow along on your picture taking journey :) It sounds like a lot of fun!

Nicolasa said...

Excellent! I am so glad you'll be joining in!

J-Dawg's Realm said...

I am with Tracie (which is how I found your blog) - I love this idea! I have a DSLR camera that I have yet to capture all the camera's capabilities so this is something I am going to try as well!

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts with Thumbnails