So, here's what I want:
Look at it. Isn't it pretty? I want one. I want the little fabric boxes that go in it. I can put board games, books and movies on the shelves that don't have fabric boxes. I can put pictures on the top. I've heard lots of people say, "Well, I got clear tubs because my kids couldn't find anything in the fabric containers." Well, this wouldn't be for my kids. It would be for me. In the fabric cubes, I could put Claire's diapers in one, Grayson's diapers in another and baby wipe refills in another. That way, all those boxes would be out of site. I mean, I look like I'm running a diaper and wipes factory with all these boxes of diapers in my living room. Not to mention, Claire has the nasty little habit of pulling EVERY SINGLE DIAPER out of the boxes so she can hand them to me. If they are in here, that would make it easier for her to "help". I'd get four fabric cubes. What would go in the last one? I don't know..At least my living room would look a tiny bit more orderly.I also want this:
This shoe rack is so much better than the one we have. It has FOUR TIERS! And, it's looks so much sturdier than ours. Ours is some flimsy wood crap that's started to fall apart every time David puts those boats he calls shoes on the damn thing...When he does put his shoes on it! Not all of our shoes fit on the one we have now. I mean, we have snow boots, tennis shoes, sandals..All kinds of crap. And, now that's there are five people in our family, can you imagine how fast our tiny, wooden, two tiered crap is going to fill up..If it doesn't break first!And, I want this for Ethan's bathroom:
David says he doesn't want an over the door towl rack. HE NEVER USES ETHAN'S BATHROOM!! There is no place for our guests to hang their towels after they are done showering. Not only that, Ethan's towel rack is so flimsy. It's constantly falling off the wall. It's super hard to put back up. I just want to get the over the door towel rack and be done with it. Then we have a place for Ethan's and Claire's towels (Grayson is bathed in our tub), and our guests can actually hang their towels.There, my organizational wants are out there. Now, here is a different want. In 3 months, Claire will be 2. I want to get her a play kitchen for her birthday. Target just put this really super cute pink wooden kitchen on Clearance for $33. David saw it when it was $60, and decided to wait. We missed it. I'm not very happy with him.....Why didn't he just get it when it was $60? Toys R Us has an equally adorable wooden kitchen on sale this week for $79.98. It's usually $119.00. Wanna see it?:
How cute is that?! It's called the Just Like Me Park View Wooden Kitchen. It has a view of a little park out that "window". SO CUTE! I want this for Claire so bad. We could get her some little play food and some little dishes. I want to get it so we can put it together the night before her birthday, and then when she gets up on her birthday, there it is! I want to see the look on her face when she sees it.David asked me last night why I want something like this so bad for Claire. Well, when I was little, we could never afford anything like this. My friends had stuff like this, and I never did. I made stuff like this out of cardboard boxes. We've been able to get Ethan things that I never had as a child, and I want Claire to experience the same things. Besides, I think she would love it so much. We're going to get it. I'm so excited!























5 comments:
i have the same urge, so i bought 30 plastic bins - not even exaggerating and cleaned out my son's room - the worst, the kitchen, the living room, all the closets, and am tackling my room next. i have a big yard sale every june and i put the stuff i'm selling in the bins which reduced clutter and organizes me for the sale!
I'm also in need of a bit of organization, albeit a bit less than you. I dont need any new furniture or anything huge, just a nice magazine rack, somewhere to put all our remote controls and a lace for my incoming mail.... you know, so that i can actually see my coffee table again!
We just got a new cabinet for my daughter's books, movies, electronics, etc. It has made my life a much happier place!
I have a towel rack like that for our bathroom...its AWESOME. =)
love the kitchen.
Happy Follow Friday, new follower here. You can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com
Post a Comment