The day before Easter, I boiled the eggs, set everything up and let the kids have at it. And Teddy, because he just has to get in there and check everything out.

There was a lot of waiting.

A lot of laughing.

And in the end, a rainbow of brightly colored eggs.

After the kids were in bed, I set up their baskets.

And checked out the chocolate bunnies that my grandmother had sent for us, including the bunnies for my brother and I that were, of course, missing the ears. As always.

The next day, they woke up, ready for the hunt. And they were going to find those eggs, no matter WHAT!

Why, yes. Yes that is my brother, who opted to sleep on the couch instead of Ethan's room, and was climbed all over in the quest for eggs.
Once all the eggs were found, we sat at the table while the kids dug through their baskets and had a breakfast of Easter eggs and toast (and maybe just a tiny bit of chocolate bunny).

It was such a fun day, and I'm so happy my brother was here to spend it with us. He did eventually make his way off the couch.























No comments:
Post a Comment