Monday, August 1, 2011

He Grew It Himself

Every year, Ethan plants flowers at school. They've never survived. Hands smaller than his own manage to get to them and into the trash they go.

This year, however, they blossomed nicely on the sill of the kitchen window.
Photobucket

Claire enjoyed smelling them whenever I took them off the sill to water them. Ethan was excited to see them bloom...Finally.

However, they only lasted about a month. The milk carton planter proved to be too small for the long roots. Next year, however, I'll be ready. I'll buy a proper pot for them to grow and flourish in.

2 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Awww That is so sweet!

(and SUCH a great picture!)

Liberty said...

How precious!! I'm really loving the whole set up of the picture... it's like one of those pictures you see in a magazine!

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts with Thumbnails