Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Week

This week I became an auntie to a beautiful baby boy named Tyler. No pictures though, as I'd like to respect my SIL's privacy. He came into the world on Thursday, and I didn't want to leave the hospital. I miss tiny babies!

This week Claire and Ethan got the vomits. I washed sheets. A lot. I sprinted from one room to the next with a puke bowl screaming, "Oh God, don't puke on the carpet! PUKE BOWL!! PUKE BOWL!!" Thankfully, it was just Claire and Ethan that got the yucks. The rest of us feel great.

Not much else has happened that is newsworthy. The weather is just starting to warm up (73 degrees today!) so the small ones and I will be able to get out of the house and play more, which means that my camera and I can continue on our friendship journey. I really want to take a walk through the local park and start snapping away, testing all of my cameras functions.

So, since not much has happened, let me tell you a little story of two weeks ago.

I went to Wal-Mart to do my grocery shopping. It was a Monday. It was early. Ethan was at school. Grayson was in the cart munching on a snack, and Claire was happily walking along next to the cart repeating things that I said from our list.

We got to check-out and I unloaded our groceries and took out the coupons I was using. It was then that I noticed a slightly "funky" smell. By funky, I mean "Ew", and my "Ew" I mean, "Wow, that is totally BO". BO meaning Body Odor. I looked up and to my left and saw the guy standing behind me. He looked sweaty and greasy, and the smell was coming from him. He was also wearing a shirt (like he wouldn't be? I don't know..) that proudly stated, "My balls itch"....Yeah...I silently said to myself, "It is a good thing that I don't have the one that reads with me."

What I don't understand is what in the world possesses a person to wear a shirt like that? Why? Why would you put that on your shirt? Why would you think buying a shirt that says something like that is a good idea? WHY?!

1 comment:

Tracie Nall said...

Why indeed! That is so unnecessary!

...and gross!

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts with Thumbnails